Non-Canonical Joke Minute Non-Canonical Joke Minute

Not bad at all

Okay, the graphics where extremely well done. The animation was also well done. I see you put time into this and it's obvious in the final product. It was enjoyable.

One thing that I disliked about this movie was the big joke wasn't too too funny. But you do have alot of talent and I wish you luck in future submissions!

Xenorgeiz:: Codename ILL Xenorgeiz:: Codename ILL

Not bad, but

I personally think the music to this intro didn't really belong. The music seemed so calm and more far fetched. As soon as I noticed the killing, the weapons and such, the music just threw me way off. I personally reccomend choosing a different song, maybe something with a mix of action and a mix of softness.

But overall this looks promising if you could make mini episodes of it, good job.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Gorey!

I liked this, was kinda like kill bill style last fight breakdown. I loved the part where he slices the head of the big bunny open and busts through his face from the inside, wasn't expecting it. The boss fight was a little disapointing, I don't know why..I think he died to easily. But keep up the good work!

Optical Illutions Optical Illutions

Interesting!

I found 11 faces on that painting :X im a extremely good observer..coulda swore theirs more but w/e Was time consuming and interesting gj on it make some more :P

BioLordKuja responds:

Kool, thanks for the good review!..i might make more later....got 2 sleep now though...summer hibranation! lol....anyways thanks!

SD-MissileCommand SD-MissileCommand

Not bad but a bit repetitive

Its a good concept and good practice but it gets a little repetitive after the first 3 minutes! Not bad though :)

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

I think #4 is the best.

#4.

The Spine (Darren Korb cover) The Spine (Darren Korb cover)

Awesome cover man, I like it even better than the original. Downloaded and put it on my iPod, play it regularly. Thanks for the awesome track!

Anton-Michael responds: