Optical Illutions Optical Illutions

Interesting!

I found 11 faces on that painting :X im a extremely good observer..coulda swore theirs more but w/e Was time consuming and interesting gj on it make some more :P

BioLordKuja responds:

Kool, thanks for the good review!..i might make more later....got 2 sleep now though...summer hibranation! lol....anyways thanks!

SD-MissileCommand SD-MissileCommand

Not bad but a bit repetitive

Its a good concept and good practice but it gets a little repetitive after the first 3 minutes! Not bad though :)

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

I think #4 is the best.

#4.

Leo's Jumping Leo's Jumping

Dude..That kid is ugly..He got acne

Its gross...

'''''
|oco|

Customize the Battousai Customize the Battousai

LOL Chris

Yeah this was good Chris..Err are you working tomarrow? Ill be home all day, if you arent call me.

WALRUS: the game. WALRUS: the game.

Please dont use animals next time

This really offends me, becuase I really love animals..To see a sick induvidual do this makes me pretty mad...I dont mind you killing barny or anything like that. But please dont involve real life animals that are out there.
P.S: TO HELL WITH HUNTERS

-????

Crono-walking-testing Crono-walking-testing

Ruled

Saw it yesterday and it kicked f'n ass! I cant wait to see the full one...And if you didnt like this movie "FUCK YOU!".

-Leon Kennedy

y my 6th movie y my 6th movie

WHERE THE HELL IS THE KEY?

where the hell is the key to open the god damn bedroom door?!?

Violet-AIM responds:

Where is the key?....someone asked me that before....did you look at the very first review made by "h2hoe"? I say where the key is in my author response. Okay, if anyone reading this does NOT want to know where the key is to spoil it, then DON'T read any further.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................check the picture in the hallway.